Translate

2013-12-21

Just talking - 2013-12-21-15-22






Everyone’s having meeting now-a-days.  My sister, I’ve been told, is having meetings, and my father, I’ve been told, is having meetings.  I met with my mother…..

What are they talking about…? Everyone has their own agenda.  Things happen when people meet.  When a person is alone, there is one and God.  “When two or three gather in My name, there I am in the midst of them.” (Attributed to Jesus Christ).  Extrapolating, when two or three in the name of something, that is present…. No, that’s not right, or is it….?  Maybe it’s called by some name, but actually that is just the letters-of-the-alphabet to describe what they are really gathering in the name of. 

“Be it unto you as you believe” (Attributed to Jesus Christ)….

Ah, what a thing is faith…..!

What is faith?  Jesus said this story.  One day, He was going around, healing people, and then a centurion sent servants to Him, saying, “Lord, my servant is at home, dreadfully tormented.  I did not presume to come to you.  I too am, a man of authority, with people under me.  I say to one, “Come, and he comes”, and I say to one, “Go, and he goes”.         So, just say the word, and  my servant will be healed.”.
And Jesus marveled, and said, “I have not found such great faith, no, not even in Israel”.  So what was the faith part…?  The ability to see things of the Kingdom of God in terms of what was visible on earth.  After all, (as Jesus said) “The Kingdom of God is within you”.  So when you let out whatever is in you, that’s the Kingdom of God being expressed from within you into the earth, and that is a piece of heaven on earth.  (“The Kingdom of God” is used interchangeably with “The Kingdom of Heaven”).

And there is another story – There was a woman whose daughter was possessed and she wanted that out, and she was not an Israelite, but nonetheless, came to Jesus and asked for His help.  For some time Jesus did not answer her.  But she persisted.  And finally He said, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs”.  And she said, “But Lord, even the little dogs eat what falls from the table.”              And Jesus said, “Great is your faith, let it be to you as you desire”.  And her daughter was cured from that very hour…..             So what was the faith part ….?  Seeing things in terms of what was visible on earth.

Did ya get the picture…? No, well that’s better….  The less you know, the more freedom you have….. 

Maybe you shouldn’t have read this either….

Or maybe you should have….

Ah, the beauty of choice…..


1 comment:

  1. I really marvel at your faith.I love this firm faith. There is no doubt that God is blessing you abundantly.

    ReplyDelete