Translate

2013-12-17

Just talking - 2013-12-17-04-33












Well, I’ve done my work, and I’m ready to play.  Doesn’t seem to be anyone around…. Just me and my PC, oh now, it’s my iMac, with it’s 27” screen.  My, oh my, what a wonderful screen, so big, but the applications don’t spread all over it.  I click the Maximise button, but still the application stays small.  I can see what’s going on all around the screen.  And it is distracting, to say the least….

I see a photo of me, I see my blinking internet connection, I see a video of me just behind that…  Oh it’s me, me, me…..

Apparently when God (the Creator God) made the world and all the plants and fish and birds, the cattle and the beasts, He made an image of Himself to take care of it, and called him Adam. 

God brought the animals to Adam, and Adam named them all.  And he named one and another and another and another and another and he named them all.  But he didn’t find anyone like himself.  So finally God Himself made a being for him, and brought her to him, and then finally there was Eve.

Adam and Eve, lived in the garden, tending it happily.  But she was tempted to disobey God, and she did.  And she tempted Adam in turn, and he too did. 

Both sinned and hid from God, but God covered them up.
But He had to put them out of the garden.

And in the sweat of his brow did Adam have to toil
And in pain of labour did Eve bear children
This was for some time…..

Then God had compassion, and sent His Son,
To pay the price of disobedience,
And His Son, Jesus, died on the cross,
To free those who believe.

So now Adam and Eve are free again
To work freely, to bear children well
A second chance they’ve been given
Let them take it now and live.

Subdue the earth and have dominion over it
Subdue the earth and have dominion over it
Subdue the earth and have dominion over it
Subdue the earth, dominion over it.

Be fruitful, and multiply
Be fruitful, and multiply
Be fruitful, and multiply
Be fruitful, and multiply.

This do, and ye shall live
Says the Lord, Says the Lord
This do, and ye shall live
Says the Lord Jesus Christ…..

This song has been sung and can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ls2WAf8oJU .  L. E. A. Anndrea is also me.


No comments:

Post a Comment