Translate

2013-12-18

Just talking - 2013-12-17-08-24






Hi,

When I wish to step away from the iMac 27" for a minute, I would like to lock the screen to protect it from some uninterested person who  might be walking around....  and who doesn't know what they are doing....  Those who do know, of course are welcome.  But maybe it is those who don't who bring that new point of view.  Maybe they actually do know, and that's why they are doing something true.....

The point is, I wish to feel in control of the screen, whether I actually am or not.....  Which is something I don't always feel, because it shimmers at me... It's nice when I want interaction, but hey! sometimes I sit at a computer because I want to be alone.....  Is there an option to turn off the intelligent features, and make it a stone of iron-ore...?  And when I'm looking for a reaction, I can turn it back on again.....

Just talking .....

There!  It moved again....


No comments:

Post a Comment