Translate

2014-01-15

Just talking - 2014-01-15-15-12

. . . . From the desk of Ms. Ann Abraham . .




So there is something called a “Dollar Store” in the U.S., where apparently you can get anything for a dollar or less.

Oh!  I was so excited to hear that.  I went to the dollar store, and I pigged out there… Bought half the soaps, a frying pan, tons of candles and so much more…

In fact, there was so much stuff to bring back that I left my boutique clothes behind….

(When I had to leave because my work deputation time was apparently over, or because someone was calling me back, and so I had to leave… would have loved to stay though, but that call was so much stronger… then).  In fact, I should have stayed.  It was all disastrous after I went back.  1998.

Now, apparently there is something on the Indian market called the Rs. 999 store – available now on flipkart.com…

After what happened in the other Dollar store, I don’t know if I’m going to shop in this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment